About FCM South Korea
Our Network Partner
- FCM partnered with Sharp Travel in March 2011.
- Sharp Travel was established in 1992 as a subsidiary of Sharp Inc. to specialise in corporate travel and event management. Since opening, the company has developed a large portfolio of corporate clients including Amway Korea, MSD Korea, Nu Skin Korea, Abbott and PCA Life.
- Sharp Travel currently provides full corporate and leisure travel services under an exclusive contract to the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force and U.S. State Department in Korea. Other multinational accounts include Delphi, Chrysler, Mon Avie, Mary Kay, Haagen Dazs and MCI Verizon.
- Located in 12 cities across Korea with 6 airport service locations, Sharp Travel provides end-to-end services for corporate travellers.
- Sharp Travel is equipped with Worldspan, Galileo, Topas and Abacus, and has developed its own Korean self-booking tool for end users.
- Sharp Travel also operates the Shinhan Visa Card call centre for travel related services.
Sharp Travel offers a total business and leisure travel service solution including:
- full ticketing services for flights, hotel reservations, interpreters, ground transport, transfers and visas
- multiple options on best fare itineraries
- dedicated account manager and team, corporate travel management information reporting and expense management data, travel policy advice
- comprehensive meeting, incentive, conference and event services
- a range of VIP executive services, meet and greet services at 4 airports in Korea
- credit card travel call centre
- 24/7 emergency support.